Handrail clamp for screwing, adjustable by spindle.
Used as fall protection for balcony slabs, free edges, bridge cornices. The handrail clamps meet the requirements of the “Principles for the testing of side protection components” according to BGG 928 (04/1994) for operating heights of up to 40 m above ground.
The 3-part side guard is completed with boards 15 x 3 cm.
– Maximum safety with easy assembly
– no squared timber waste
– fall protection
– clamp is pressed onto ceiling by means of threaded rod and nut and can be used for ceilings up to 40 cm thick.
– The mechanism is located inside the guardrail clamp and is therefore well protected and durable.
– By convenient cranking at a handy height, the guardrail clamp can be fixed effortlessly.
– For fall protection, a board can be hooked into the hook provided.
– To fix the board, there is a hole in the hook, which is suitable for nailing the board.
Weight: 7,0 kg
Price € 14,00